February 12, 2012

the best of the grammys

This is just a short post of what I liked best about the 2012 Grammys.


Gaga looked completely amazing in custom Versace! She has never looked better at an awards show, in my opinion. She looked completely elegant, and was really quiet, despite usually attracting a lot of attention. Many say it was all done in honor of Whitney Houston. I want to believe so, since she said she was inspired by her. It is very humble of her to do so.

Adele was so beautiful at the awards. I love her new look. It is completely fresh an refreshing since she was getting so much hype that she was starting to become quite bland in my opinion. I love her sassy facial expressions. Her dress twinkled so nicely when she accepted the tons of awards.

That is all I have to say about the show...

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment