February 27, 2012

ode to nails

This is just a little post for my new found obsession with long catty nails. My new years resolution this year was to quit my habit of biting my nails. I am so happy with myself for keeping with my resolution. These are pictures of my nails on my walk back home from painting. I honestly love having long nails. I'm trying to see how long they will grow before the bug the crap out of me.
The Queen of long cat nails is my girl Lana Del Rey.
THIS PICTURE. It appears in my thoughts and in my dreams. This is the definitions of beautiful posing with long nails. This is what the whole post tributes. I often catch myself holding up to fingers to see if I look as good as Lana yet.
Cherry Blossom season
 Can I just bring it to everyone's attention how much I love my studded leather bracelet. I think it adds a nice touch to a lot of my outfits. I sometimes even forget to take it off.
 My headphones looked so warm and cozy in my pocket.
H&M Sweater, thrifted denim shirt, thrifted bracelet
And on windy days, I like to sit back, open my front door and take pictures of myself. Narcissism to the maximum. I'm so ashamed to show my narcissism in public though, so every now and then I made sure that no one was watching me take pictures of myself.

By the time you read this...I had to cut my nails. It was the worst experience ever. I felt like I had chopped off my fingers. However I ended my nail biting habit. Now to get rid of other bad habits.

R.I.P. Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment