November 29, 2011

Vanity's Fair

Vanity Fair certainly has impressed me these past two months. With two back to back gorgeous covers, I am slowly being convinced to buy a subscription to the magazine. I am not much of a fan of most of their articles, but sometimes they are quite interesting. I am going to admit I judge a magazine by the cover most of the time.
Lady Gaga for Vanity Fair January 2012
The cover, even though quite enjoyable, doesn't compare to the beautiful editorial that accompanies it. I have not bought this issue yet, but I will be on the lookout for when it comes out.


I for one am excited to read this wonderful article. Cover and editorial pictures are by Annie Leibovitz

Scarlet Johansson for Vanity Fair December 2011
Scarlett Johansson had a beautiful cover, I personally even like this one more than the Gaga cover, just because her face is so soft and tender. I love the way the lighting makes her look like a fairy. Vanity Fair is printed in a reflective metallic gold on this cover; which the icing to the cake.

Scarlett looks incredibly beautiful for the editorial, which doesn't appeal to me as much as Gaga's but is still breathtakingly beautiful. Cover and editorial are by Mario Sorrenti.

Beautiful women seem to be Vanity Fair's favorite at the moment.

Photos provided by Vanity Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment